1.16.2014

BEHIND THE SCENES


I’ve been working on a new TV project over the past months, and even though I’m not at liberty to disclose much information yet, I wanted to share some details with you, and why not, a few pics from one of our latest filming location, where we shot the last capsule. All I can say by now, is that it definitely involves fashion and that it has me in it, but don’t worry it won’t be long till you learn all about it, and finally get to see it by yourselves, I’ll let you know as soon as the first episode airs. Till then enjoy this photos of my look of the day and some more from behind the scenes of filming set, which is actually a local boutique, called Mon Amour, which carries the most amazing evening gowns. For this casual day, I wore a simple boho look, made by a basic pair of jeans, with an oversized army shirt and my suede lace up booties, then completed it with some fun accessories, a cool fringed bag and a flopy hat to make the boho statement.


Cargo shirt -  Zara / Skinny jeans - Guess / Green stone necklace - Lily Bizet / Golden watch - Michael Kors / Floppy hat - Saks 5th Av. / Fringed bucket bag - Mango / Lace up booties - BCBG MaxAzria.

Have a good day!

love,
Andrea

1 comment: