6.17.2013

PRETTY PRETTY PRINTS

Summer is the perfect season to have fun, not only because of the hot weather, the sun, the pool parties and the vacations, but for the cool and colorful clothes that we get the wear. The best thing about this season is being able to play with garments and not being afraid of wearing big statement pieces, now it’s the right time to take risks and make your looks stand out. One easy way to do it, is by using bold prints and colors, which are totally on trend right now, so it should be easy, just as it was for me, to put together this casual but interesting look. I wore my cool blue graphic print pants, with a simple white tank, then matched them with a same toned big chunky rhinestone necklace and  contrasted them with my new camel studded sandals, this way I got to bring the funkiness  from my pants to the rest of my look.

Graphic printed pants - H&M / Asymmetric white tank - Zara / Rhinestone flower necklace - Amy de Petatiux / Studded gladiator sandals - Zara.

Hope you had a great day..
 And that it goes as well for the rest of the week!!
love,
Andrea

1 comment: