5.27.2013

TAKE ME AWAY

The last look of the Par La Roy series is finally here! After posting several looks, the final and my favorite look from the bunch is now up, to close up the cool street photo shoot series, of my collaboration with this amazing boutique. I had a great time shooting the looks, it was such a fun and exciting experience working with them and getting to now all the super talented up’n coming mexican designers, who's clothes I had the honor to wear. l loved all their unique pieces and having the chance of styling them with my personal touch, for making them my own, was the cherry on top of the cake! 

This look is super fresh, sexy and flirty at the same time, the basic the circular skirt paired with a stripped shirt, all in monochromatic cobalt blue tone, is so chic and easy to pull off, making this a perfect summer look. This tone is so hot for this season and stripes sure are on trend as well, so I just added an extra pop of color, with the bright patent sandals to complete the ensemble and to create a cool contrast making this look young and fun for a long summer day. 

Stripped shirt - Moreno Margarita / Circular flare skirt - Me and Ramona / Golden cuff necklace  - Amandina Joyeria / Aqua earrings - Iolita / Cuff and bracelet - Agua de Rosas & La Vetem / Wood frame sunnies -Custom Made Projects / Orange patent sandals - BCBG.

Photography by. Ana Nahum
Hair & Makeup by. Cynthia Hinojosa
Wardrobe by. Par La Roy

Ps. Thanks to Par la roy for inviting me to be a part of this project!
Have a good week!
love,
Andrea

1 comment: