9.03.2012

MUCH FLARE

Like many other retro trends, the famous 70's flare pants, have made a come back. This disco inspired pants have been quite popular nowadays as they used to be back then. They are so fun and funky and a great alternative to the skinny jeans, who seem to refuse to go out style. This type of pants are very faltering on most bodies, their silhouette creates a balance between the hips and the rest of the legs, making them perfect for everyone.

White shirt - Mango / High waisted pants - Zara / Green crocodile shoulder bag - Vintage / Golden Sandals - Bakers / Emerald pendant necklace - Lily Bizet / Chain bracelets - Pull & Bear.

I created a simple look, by pairing my high waisted pants with a basic white shirt. This is such a clasic outfit, so to keep it clean and sophisticated, I only added a few eye catching accessories. I styled it with a colourful bag and wore a ton of bracelets to make it stand out a bit more, I mean, we all now that sometimes less is more.

Take care!!
love,
Andrea

3 comments:

  1. like, me gustation los pantalones amor!!! fui fui

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    found your looks on Lookbook!
    you're so stylish!
    maybe we can follow each other?
    just let me know:)

    Nina
    http://www.ninathecat.com

    ReplyDelete