9.13.2012

CREAMY LOOK

Fall is finally making it's way in, but the summer heat don't seem to be disapearing any time soon, So I thought this would be a great opportunity for me to wear the last of my summer clothes. Just to give summer the proper goodbye, and to get to use those few items that were left behind and didn't had the chance to wear. like this pretty crochet shorts, that I wore a few days ago.

Studded collar shirt- Boutique five/ Crochet shorts - River Island / Cream tote - Coach / Golden bangle - Juicy Couture / Polka dot nude Wedges - Enzo Angiolini.

I paired my mini crochet shorts with a salmon shirt creating a sweet creamy look and I styled it with neutral and nude tones to complement the pale color combination. This way the whole ensemble fits into the same color palette, making it simple and cute.

Have a great day!!
love, 
Andrea

6 comments:

  1. Love this look! you are so photogenic!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooww I just love it!! <3 please check my blog!!

    http://naturellebeautywall.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!!
      I will check it out and follow you back!!
      xo

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! The shorts are so cute and the color of the top is perfect with them. I feel the same way about the heat, fall isnt here yet so I feel like im wearing all of my summer clothes in a rush haha! <3 x

    Natalie Danielle
    http://lonewolfstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete