9.17.2011

THE FEATURE

This morning I opened the local newspaper, El Norte. And see what I found on web page column of fashion section, yes there it was my blog featured on the top fashion pages to visit.

It was an honor to find this great feature, hope you like it as much as I did! I'm so excited that more people would get to know my blog and hopefully would like my style.

Translation

SHARE'S HER PERSONALITY

Every day on the street you can appreciate people dressed with  particular and unique styles, who use fashion as an instrument to reflect their own personality. Some of them decide to share their looks on the web, using personal blogs, just like Andrea Gonzalez, creator of According to me.
In which the stylist shares pictures of her different and outstanding outfits, which surely will help you as an inspiration for creating your own. 



Have a great saturday!! 
love,
Andrea G.

3 comments:

  1. greattt ***
    i just subcribed to your blog..hope u subcribe back..id love to comment some more :)
    take care
    xx,Bisera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both!!
    of course i would love to follow you back!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete