3.27.2011

THE RED BLAZER

Sorry for the lack of posts during the weekend. I didn't had any time to be on my computer. So I'm a bit late with my post, which has some photos from last week.
This post is all about the blazer. I've wore it like 2 times and I think it's a great option to have on your closet. Sadly I bought it to late, the weather it's getting warmer everyday so I won't be able to wear it that much!


Paired it with my ZARA high waisted, deep blue super slim raw, skinny jeans.


ZARA basics red viscose blazer, with a bit of a sailor vive,


Steve Madden "Caryssa" snake printed with golden platform and heel shoes,


Juicy Couture golden short necklace, that my boyfriend gave me for my birthday a few years ago and my golden elephant shaped, Accessorize long necklace.


MANGO big golden ring,



with my essential old Express ragged pocket t-shirt. 


I promise I'll keep posting as often as I can, enjoy your sunday!

love, 
Andrea G.


1 comment: