3.22.2011

Green after all..

Yesterday was a great day, it was a holiday so we had the day off!!
I spent the afternoon with my boyfriend and friends, first i went with my boyfriend for some ice cream, it was a hot day!! then we thought it would be a good idea to go bowling, it had been a while since a played so I was a bit rusted! but we had a lot of fun anyway. I scored one strike and two spares, so it wasn't that bad!

Here are some pictures I snapped on the way..



I wore something comfortable, my perfect fit Levi's low skinny jeans, H&M beige jersey blouse and camel leather belt.


while looking through my mom's closet i found a great vintage green handbag with gold details and I just couldn't wait to use it!



 I chose my camel pep toes shoes, because they are high but so cosy at the same time.


  I added some vintage jewelry, wich are always a key pieces to my looks, Ted Rossi piton bangle, Swatch gold watch.


I chose mango and kiwi flavors for my ice cream! perfect for the hot weather!


and my Louis Vuitton sunglasses with yellow frames. I fell in love with them and bought them during last summer in Milan after finding out they were actually men's! and i didn't care at all!



hope you like my posts!
love,
Andrea G. 

3 comments: