3.23.2011

The golden wall

Today I'm posting some pictures of what I wore yesterday. We've been having great weather this week and since spring has just arrived, I decided to wear a floral skirt.

My sister took this pictures of me and I really liked them, they are so shinny and colorful! This golden wall is actually in my bathroom and I think its so cool so I wanted to share it with you.


I wore a ZARA washed denim shirt, I like the boyish look it has. 



 With my H&M floral high waisted mini skirt, which is perfect for spring not only because of the print, but also because it's stretchy and comfortable and I just love the mix of colors it has.


And I matched it with my green leather Coach handbag, which I got from my mom for christmas, I think it's just perfect for running every day errands.


I bought this necklace in london, it looks kind of old but I really like it. I use it very often, it has a great neutral color that you can match with almost everything.


As always I wear some vintage jewelry. My moms old beige and gold bangle, and some rings that my dad bought for me when I was a little girl. Good thing they still fit!  


And last but not least, I used for the first time this cool sparkly oxford Steve Madden shoes. I bought them last week and I was just dying to use them!


Have a good day.

love,
Andrea G.

1 comment: