3.30.2011

CARGO PANTS

Here are some pictures of what I wore yesterday, It was a cloudy monday with a bit of a sad vive.


I was so tired cause of my long weekend and decided to wear something comfortable. So I immediately went for my cropped green pants. I just wanted to enjoy the day with my boyfriend and do nothing, so it was a great opportunity to relax and catch up with my favorite TV series.



To go with my comfy look I chose a basic cotton, grey H&M t-shirt.



With my nude Purificación Garcia tote bag, the perfect carry on for everything you can think of, fits all my stuff and it just goes with everything.



To complement my outfit, I wore my old Hollister denim jacket.  Seriously it has been years in my closet and I keep using it so much, it's just never out of style.


My great ZARA woman premium denim collection, cargo cropped pants. which i think I use a lot!
 But i'll try not to repeat them.


and my taupe "Celina" suede, Bakers ankle booties. which are definitely one of my favorite pair.


As always some vintage jewelry and my MANGO silver and green stoned ring.

keep following my blog!! 
love,
Andrea G.


1 comment:

  1. Denim jackets goes well with almost every kind of pants or jeans, your outfit is very nice nice combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete